Mater pulao. Green peas are known as matar in hindi and Pulao. Peas Pulao Recipe with video and step by step photos. This easy and tasty peas pulao is aromatic Home » Recipes » Pulao Recipes » Peas Pulao
You can have it with any Indian curry or lentils. This mildly flavored rice dish is known as matar pulao or pea pulao and it is so easy to make. The caramelized onions, aromatic spices and the sweetness from the peas make. You can cook Mater pulao using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mater pulao
- It’s 1 tbsp of ghee / clarified butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds / jeera.
- Prepare 5 cloves of / lavang.
- You need 1 of bay leaf / tej patta.
- You need 1 of star anise / chakr phool.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick / dalchini.
- It’s 10 of black pepper / kali mirch.
- You need 3 of cardamom / elachi.
- Prepare 1 of small green chilli, slit lenthwise.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas / matar, fresh / frozen.
- Prepare 1 cup of basmati rice, soaked 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of water.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Matar Pulao Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. The matar pulao is a popular one-pot meal that is prepared across the country with The green peas pulao is a simple and quick, yet a delicious, meal and is a definite one to go. Matar ka pulao recipe is made with basmati rice and chick peas. Matar Pulao Recipe in Urdu is a very old central Asian dish which is being cooked in Asian countries from very.
Mater pulao instructions
- Firstly, in a pan heat ghee and add cumin seeds. * further add cloves, bay leaf, star anise, cinnamon stick, black pepper and cardamom. saute till they turn aromat. * furthermore, fry onions till they turn translucent. * also fry green chilli and ginger-garlic paste..
- Additionally add green peas and fry well. either add fresh or frozen peas. * further add basmati rice soaked for atleast 30 minutes and mix gently. * now add 1.5 cups of water. always add 1.5 cups of water to 1 cup of basmati rice. * additionally add salt to taste and mix well.put on dam for 10 min now rice done😊.
Matar pulao or the Green peas pulao is a type of rice preparation made with green peas. Garam masala and onion is fried in oil or ghee and cooked with peas before adding the. Yummy and fragrant matar Pulao also referred to as pea pulao is prepared with This fragrant pulao is an excellent accompaniment to any Indian meal. I prefer peas to be of a. My love for methi has not diminished in spite of having an overdose these winter months.