Oven BBQ chicken. Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken Thighs You don't have to have a grill to make delicious BBQ chicken! Add chicken to remaining barbecue sauce. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks Oven BBQ Chicken Drumsticks. How to Make BBQ Chicken in Oven. Taking cues from the grilled version of this recipe, the chicken gets a quick sear under the broiler to brown the skin, and then a longer roast in the oven until the chicken is completely tender. You can have Oven BBQ chicken using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven BBQ chicken
- Prepare 4 of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need 3 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of pepper and salt.
- It’s 1 cup of favorite BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Zip lock bag to fit in all 4 breast.
A quick marinade in the barbecue sauce before roasting helps enhance the flavor and improve the tenderness of the chicken. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. What cut of chicken should I use for BBQ Chicken?
Oven BBQ chicken step by step
- If chicken breast has skin remove it. Combine olive oil, smoked paprika juice, garlic in a small bowl then pour over chicken breast or dip chicken breast in Bowl. Let chicken breast marinade for at least an hour in a ziplock bag, if you want the most flavor let marinade for up to 24 hours. After marinated preheat oven to 350 degrees. Remove chicken from ziplock bag and place it on a baking sheet season the breast with salt and pepper..
- Bake for 20 minutes brush layer of barbecue sauce on the chicken breast onces done brushing the barbecue sauce return chicken to the oven repeat brushing every 5 minutes, let cook an additional 15 minutes without adding another layer of BBQ sauce. When the chicken is fully cooked it should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit on your cooking thermometer make sure to poke the thickest part..
- This is not my recipe but it is a great one to cook up for the family, I enjoy making it for mine and they never seem to get tired of it I do like to make it with mash potatoes and corn for the side dishes I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we enjoy it.
The best bbq chicken is made with bone-in, skin-on chicken. You can use all parts of the chicken, or just specific parts that you like. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, paprika, chili powder and smoked paprika and cook, stirring occasionally, until the. Meanwhile, for sauce, in a large saucepan melt butter over medium-low heat.