Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes. Use a small sharp knife to make a slit along the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Mix together the pesto and mascarpone, then carefully spoon a quarter of the mixture into each chicken breast and smooth over the opening to seal. I feel like it's been a long time since I last posted a creamy, cheesy pasta recipe.
See great recipes for Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes too! This simple baked chicken packs a ton of flavor atop a nice, toasty mixture of beans, tomatoes, and herbs. Since the chicken cooks on top of the vegetables, its juice add to the sauciness of the burst, roasted tomatoes, the buttery olives, and the tender creamy beans. You can have Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- You need of –Chicken——–.
- You need 2 pounds of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated Garlic powder.
- It’s as needed of nonstick spray.
- Prepare of —-sauce ———-.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mint leaves dried.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of –tomato ———-.
- You need 2 of large tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoons of basil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
A little bit of lemon zest makes a lovely finish. The entire combination is just as satisfying as it is visually pleasing. I hope you give this recipe for pasta with slow roasted cherry tomatoes a try and if you do, please come back and give the recipe a star rating. And if you have a favorite pasta with cherry tomatoes recipe, let me know, I'd love to give it a try.
Creamy Chicken with Oven Roasted Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray. Get it hot. Add the chicken.
- Add half the spices.
- After 4 minutes and the chicken is browned turn it over. Add the rest of the spices..
- Cut the tomatoes. Add spices..
- Put on a baking sheet and roast them in the oven..
- Heat a deep pan add the butter and melt. Add the mint and basil..
- Roast the tomatoes for 25-30 minutes..
- Add flour to the butter and make a Roux..
- Add cream and broth cook for 8 minutes..
- The chicken is done by now. Add to the cream sauce. If it's to thick add water till thin. It should be thinner then gravy and thicker then water..
- Add roasted tomatoes.
- Stir into the sauce and serve I hope you enjoy!.
- I served mine over leftover Linguine..
Remove from oven and grate Parmesan over chicken. Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley or basil before serving, if desired, and garnish with shavings of Parmesan. These oven-roasted tomatoes with tarragon cream sauce are a terrific side dish that works well with grilled chicken, steak or seafood. The sauce is very easy to make and also very versatile; it's great not only on tomatoes but also on asparagus, new potatoes and winter squash. This Creamy Pasta with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes recipe is a delicious fettuccine pasta with a homemade creamy goat cheese sauce and topped with garlic roasted cherry tomatoes.