Soya chunk pulao. Soya chunks Pulao is not only tasty rice recipe but also very nutritious as soya chunks are rich in proteins.i used Nutrela soya chunks for this recipe.you need to soak the..soya chunks biryani recipe. it includes, veg dum biryani, pressure cooker biryani, veg pulao, palak pulao, pudina pulao, coriander rice, masale bhat and tomato pulao recipe. Soya chunks curry recipe or meal maker curry recipe to accompany rice, biryani, chapathi, pulao. Soya chunks also called as meal maker or soya nuggets.
Soya chunks are easily available in the market. Soya Chunks Pulao is a simple and mild pulao recipe with coconut milk. I usually add soya chunks to vegetable biryani or on very rare ocassions make soya chunks. You can cook Soya chunk pulao using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Soya chunk pulao
- You need 1 1/2 cup of basmati rice(washed and soaked for 30 minutes).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soya chunk(soaked /squeeze).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peas.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of water.
- It’s 8-10 of cashewnuts.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- It’s 7-8 of black pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of ghee or oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Over the past few months, I have increased the usage of soya based products in my cooking even though my family isnâ€™t very fond of soya. Soya Chunks Pulao: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes. This is a healthy version of rice varieties that is easy to cook & tastes awesome.!!! I have a quite a few pulao recipe in this blog.
Soya chunk pulao step by step
- Firstly take a pan or kadhai add ghee or oil roast the squeeze soya chunk till golden brown then roast the cashewnuts also..
- Now in the same pan, add little ghee, add bay leaves and black peppercorns, cumin seeds crackle, add turmeric powder, peas, saute for few seconds..
- Now add fried cashewnuts, soya chunk, salt and water mix it, add coriander powder stir it, cover with lid cook for 4-5 minutes on low heat..
- Finally add rice and water, salt to taste mix it very gently, cover with lid, cook for 7-8 minutes on low heat. stir until moisture the evaporates. Switch off the flame, cover with lid for 2-3 minutes..
- Now serve in plate and garnish with soya chunk and cshewnuts with green chutney..
Check out my Spicy Aloo Peas Pulao, Peas Pulao and many more. To be honest, both of us are not big soya fans, but this pulao was a welcome change from our usual menu. Super nutritious and protein rich Soya chunks are cooked along with Rice and aromatic spices to make this Pulao. A healthy pulao – soya chunks and rice cooked together with some simple masalas. Soya beans are said to control blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol, regulate the bowels.