Garlic rice. The garlic rice, therefore, need no meats in them. It is not the basic "sinangag" (as it is called locally) Basic is the garlic. The best to use is day-old cooked rice.
Take this Garlic Rice for instance. Garlic Butter Rice is the perfect side for any meal. It's full of flavor; buttery, garlicky – and so good This is like the rice version of garlic bread. You can have Garlic rice using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic rice
- You need of Rice 1 kg soak 30 minutes.
- You need 3 tbsp of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- You need 1/4 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black pepper crushed.
- It’s 1 cup of Spring onions green part.
In my world, garlic bread goes with almost any meal. For rice with less moisture, use less water and for a less garlicky flavor, use less garlic. I read in an article on an internet medical site, that if garlic is cooked too long, it loses some of its healthful benefits. For Extra-Garlicky Rice, Make Garlic-Infused Butter and Crunchy Garlic Chips.
Garlic rice step by step
- Rice wash and soak 30 minutes.
- Take a pan put water.
- Then add salt to taste boil it.
- Boling the water then add soaked rice.
- Boil to full done.
- Take pan and heat the oil.
- Then add ginger and garlic chopped fry nice golden colour.
- Add boiled rice and spring onions green part mix.
- Also add Black pepper crushed on high flame and stir continuesly.
- Leave for 5 to 10 minutes covered.
- Rice are Ready!.
- (Tip) rice ager ak din purayne use kary to bot achye rayte Hain or ager ap Sela rice use karye to un ka totney ka dar be nahe raita.
Melt a generous knob of butter (hey, butter is the star here, so no skimping!) in a saucepan and add thinly sliced garlic. 마늘 볶음밥 I made the easiest & simplest Garlic fried rice. Butter is not a must but does make it better Ever since I saw Baek jong. Sinangag, or Filipino Garlic Rice is the perfect way to use leftover rice, and I'm going to show you the ingredients and techniques to make this classic dish better. With fluffy grains of rice infused with.