Oven Teriyaki Chicken. Spread the softened butter over entire surface of chicken, and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper. Oven Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters is a dish that is economical to make, and it tastes like you spent hours to prepare. Quarter and onion and place in roasting pan.
Place the broccoli into a mixing bowl and toss with the olive oil. Stir together Bisquick, paprika, salt and pepper; coat chicken. Place skin sides down in dish (dish and butter should be hot). You can cook Oven Teriyaki Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Teriyaki Chicken
- It’s 2 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs – cut to about 1" strips.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- It’s 3 tbs of rice wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic – minced.
- It’s 2 tbs of cornstarch.
- You need 2 tbs of cold water.
- It’s 2 cups of steamed broccoli (optional).
Place the celery and quartered onions into the cavity of the chicken. Rub the chicken with the reserved spice mixture, and set into the roasting pan. Baked juicy and tender chicken thighs recipe that will become a regular in your kitchen. The chicken becomes so tender, juicy and flavorful.
Oven Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add all ingredients except chicken and broccoli to a medium saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring frequently. Simmer until sauce thickens to a glaze like consistency..
- Place chicken pieces in an oven safe dish. When sauce is ready pour over chicken. Stir to coat and spread out into an even layer. Place in oven. Bake 30-35 minutes uncovered..
- Remove from oven. Let rest 5-10 minutes. Serve over rice with steamed broccoli and enjoy!.
Place chicken breasts into a Glad® gallon bag and pound until they are ¾ of an inch thick (optional). Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish to fit. Brush with the melted butter or olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle or shake the ranch seasoning mix over the chicken on both sides. I use my slow cooker to prepare these well-seasoned chicken breasts that cook up moist and tender.