Shrimp and Kale Pasta. In same skillet, heat butter on medium-high. Add pasta, shrimp mixture and chile pepper and toss to combine. Drain, reserving ½ cup pasta water, and return to pot.
This creamy shrimp and kale pasta is a delicious weeknight dinner that come together in about thirty minutes. Plus it's extra savory with the addition of bacon and leeks in a simple creamy sauce. My husband doesn't eat shrimp, but every once in a while I just get a hankering. You can cook Shrimp and Kale Pasta using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Kale Pasta
- It’s of Shrimp and Kale.
- Prepare 12 ounces of frozen chopped kale.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of capers.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped kalamata olives.
- It’s 12 ounces of shelled shrimp.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red wine.
- You need 1/3 cup of marsala wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crispy chopped bacon pieces.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of cream.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter divided.
- You need 1 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It’s As needed of shredded Parmesan cheese for topping.
- It’s of Pasta.
- Prepare 8 ounces of spaghetti pasta.
- You need 2 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Using a spider or slotted spoon, transfer pasta to pot with sauce. Add shrimp, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally and adding pasta cooking liquid if needed to loosen sauce, until pasta is al. Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil over high. Drain and transfer mixture to a large bowl.
Shrimp and Kale Pasta step by step
- Have the kale thawed. Slice and fry the bacon when crisp set it aside. Add the kale to the bacon drippings. Add the spices, capers and olives. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Boil your pasta as per instructions on package..
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté for 3 minutes and add a cup of the pasta water to the kale. Simmer 7 minutes. Add half the cheese to the kale along with the pasta..
- Fortify with the wines allow to reduce for 12 minutes add the other half of the cheese. Stir in. Now add the cream and stir coating all the ingredients in the pan. Allow to thicken but not to boil. If it boils the sauce will break..
- Serve with parmesan cheese to taste on top. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Add water from the pasta only if you think the mixture seems dry. Pass crumbled feta or grated Parmesan at the table for sprinkling. Sautéed shrimp and kale get a lift from a rich, aromatic combination of butter and garlic in this recipe. We're serving them with our take on Spanish patatas bravas: Yukon Gold potatoes seasoned with a blend of paprika and other spices, crisped up in the oven, and dolloped with an equally smoky, creamy mayo. (You may receive green curly, dark green lacinato, or red kale.) Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Place pasta mixture in a bowl.