Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole. Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole (Keto Friendly Recipe) This casserole is the perfect side dish for the keto/low carb diet. This Baked Brussel Sprouts Casserole is the perfect blend of creamy and savory all rolled into one amazing recipe. Place the Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl.
Transfer the brussels sprouts to a stoneware dish. Pour cheese sauce over brussels sprouts and top with more cheese, and of course, bacon! TIP: You can make bacon in the oven and chop or crumble it, or use store bought bacon bits if you want to save time. You can have Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole
- You need 4 cups of Brussels Sprouts, halved.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
- You need 1 sprig of rosemary, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need of olive oil,2-3 table spoon,salt and pepper.
Either way, just make sure the bacon is. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Transfer to paper towel lined plate to remove excess grease. In a medium bowl add Brussel sprouts, followed by the avocado oil, parmesan cheese, crushed almonds, everything but the bagel, and salt.
Keto Friendly Brussels Sprouts Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400F, cut veggies into halves,Add olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss together to cover. Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes..
- In a large bowl, mix together eggs, heavy cream, cheese, rosemary, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Place Brussels Sprouts in a 9×13 casserole dish. Pour the egg mixture over top. Bake uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes. Serve hot..
Even if you don't love Brussels Sprouts, you will LOVE this keto bacon Brussels sprouts Casserole. Let's face it, most of us do not grow up loving Brussels sprouts. Let it start to brown slightly, then add the brussels sprouts and season with pepper. We are a big fan of sprouts, and mixing them with bacon, always results in one of the best side dishes! The fact that you can enjoy this on keto diet and is low in carbs is surely a plus.