Kung Pao beef instant pot ip.
You can have Kung Pao beef instant pot ip using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kung Pao beef instant pot ip
- It’s 10 oz of rice noodles.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of canola oil.
- It’s 2 pounds of stew meat cut thin.
- You need 4 TBSP of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 TBSP of hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of chili paste.
- Prepare 1 TSP of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Veggie mix.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of salted peanuts.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of crushed red pepper.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- It’s 5 oz of spinach.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of corn starch.
- You need 2 TBSP of water.
Kung Pao beef instant pot ip instructions
- Turn on instant pot to high setting..
- When pot reads hot. Add in canola oil and then the meat. Stirring occasionally till browned..
- Add in garlic and broth. Scraping the bottom to remove any bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Seal instant pot and cook on manual/high pressure for 10 minutes then allow a 10 minute natural release..
- While meat is cooking mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. And do the same for the veggie mix in a separate bowl. Cook rice noodles according to instructions on the package..
- After the 10 minute natural release. Release rest of the pressure and remove lid..
- Mix together the corn starch and water..
- Cancel keep warm function and turn back on saute high setting..
- Stir in sauce mixture. Then stir in veggie mix. (If you want firmer veggies then add in with step 10) Let mixture come to a boil. Then stir in corn starch/water mixture and continue to stir until it thickens..
- Add in spinach and stir till it wilts. And finally stir in rice noodles..