Keto Granola. This paleo and keto granola is extra crisp and a real flavor bomb! Think a combo of toasted nuts and seeds, all caramelized with one great and easy coating. It wasn't until several nights later that I made the cereal for Matthew, and his reaction was similar to mine – it was one of the best things he had eaten in a while.
These Keto Granola Bars are soft, chewy and made with no oats or flour. They're low carb, grain-free, sugar-free and make the perfect portable healthy snacks for on the go. Keto Granola is honestly one of the most exciting recipes on this blog so far, why? because it honestly tastes like normal granola… Make a huge batch of this cinnamony keto granola that's packed with nutrients, flavor, and a crispy texture so you can start every day with a perfect breakfast. You can cook Keto Granola using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Granola
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts (Chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of pecans (Chopped).
- You need 1 cup of un-sweetened coconut (shredded).
- It’s 1/2 cup of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flax seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of ground flax meal.
- You need 1/4 cup of chia seeds.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of Granulated monk fruit Sweetner.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
You don't have to miss out on granola just because you follow a keto diet. This recipe for low carb granola is sweet, crunchy and a very easy keto recipe. Keto Granola is the perfect alternative from the classic keto breakfast. Serve it with low carb yogurt and enjoy a filling first meal of the day.
Keto Granola instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (Nuts, Seeds, flax meal, sweetener, cinnamon..
- Combine wet ingredients in separate bowl (melted butter slightly cooled, egg white, vanilla.).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine..
- Pour mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet and press down..
- Optional* Sprinkle 1/4-1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt on top prior to baking.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until slightly browned..
- It will come out soft like a cookie, allow to fully cool (it will harden) break into desired size chunks..
These Keto Granola Bars are a great go-to snack or quick grab-and-go breakfast that you can Being that these Keto Granola Bars are practically all nuts, these will not be water. Quick and tasty Keto Granola with cinnamon and coconut. A delicious start to your keto Keto Granola – Cinnamon & Almond Crunch. I am a firm believer that planning ahead is. We love granola for its versatility!