Blueberry grape mug muffins. Blueberry Mug Muffin. featured in Portable Breakfasts. A fast and easy treat, these microwave blueberry mug muffins are perfect when you just need a small bite of something sweet. Mug muffin or muffin in a mug?
I'm actually munching on a mug of blueberry muffin right now as I write this. This time I made it with coconut sugar because I used up the last of my date syrup in the video. Make your own individual blueberry muffin in a mug made in the microwave for a quick lunch, snack, or dessert. You can cook Blueberry grape mug muffins using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry grape mug muffins
- It’s 1/4 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour, you can use self raising flour.
- It’s of Water if needed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 5-6 tablespoons of Sugar.
- You need 6 of Blueberries.
- You need 1 of grape cutted into four pieces.
- Prepare of Tutti Fruiti, optional.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Sparkling sugar, optional.
Microwave Blueberry Muffin in a Mug. This blueberry muffin has that perfect muffin consistency…you know, the kind that's just slightly denser than an actual cake? This mug recipe makes a lot of muffin, for not a lot of calories/macros. You definitely can just eat this muffin by itself for breakfast, and feel confident you'll feel full until lunch.
Blueberry grape mug muffins instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together first.
- Mix wet ingredients together separately.
- Batter: Mix both mixtures well, make sure there are NO clumps.
- Pour into a microwavable mug/cup, batter should be no too watery but not dough like.
- Microwave the mug/cup for 2-3 minutes.
- After that, add the Blueberries and grapes into the batter.
- Microwave for 3-5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle some sparkling sugar, if you don't have sparkling sugar just use regular sugar.
- Place a mint leaf on top and enjoy/serve!!.
The first thing I did was eliminate the oil. Eliminating oil is not necessarily a Vegan thing – but many of my Plant-Based Readers (including myself) try Simple, fast, blueberry muffins – in a mug. Thanks Tasty for the inspiration – and keep those almost Vegan videos coming! A grain and gluten-free single-serving dessert that tastes like a blueberry muffin! This Single Serving Blueberry Mug Cake is the healthy answer to your sweet craving!