Easy Chocolate Truffles for Valentine's Day.
You can have Easy Chocolate Truffles for Valentine's Day using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Truffles for Valentine's Day
- It’s of Dark chocolate.
- You need of Heavy cream.
- Prepare of Brandy.
- It’s of Mizuame.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
Easy Chocolate Truffles for Valentine's Day step by step
- Finely chop up the chocolate. Line the mold with a sheet of parchment paper..
- Warm the heavy cream and mizuame in a pot. Turn the heat off when it's just about to boil. Pour the mixture into the bowl from Step 1. Fold in with a spatula..
- When cooled, add the brandy. Pour into the mold from Step 1, and chill in the fridge to set..
- When set, cut with a knife into equal portions. Roll them up into a ball with your hands. Coat with cocoa powder..
- For a more elegant result, try coating with melted chocolate.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143336-easy-chocolate-truffles.
- Here's the cocoa power that I used..
- Rich Chocolate Truffles. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143340-for-valentines-day-rich-truffles.
- Coffee-flavored Truffles(These truffles are excellent flavored with coffee or black tea.) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143326-not-too-sweet-coffee-flavored-truffles.
- Step 2: You can also combine the chocolate and heavy cream in a bowl and melt in the microwave..
- You can substitute milk for heavy cream when making these truffles to serve at home..