Easy bruschetta. Try my recipe and say good bye to store bought bruschetta. Quick, delicious and a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Today, I have for you a super simple and easy bruschetta recipe that I've been making for years.
Perfect for summer parties, weeknight dinners, or even weekend brunch! Perfect for summer parties, weeknight dinners, or even weekend brunch! Make our simple tomato bruschetta as a classic Italian starter. You can cook Easy bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy bruschetta
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 of paprika, diced.
- Prepare 1 of baquette.
- You need 100 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mccormick garlic&herb spread.
- It’s 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil. This Bruschetta with Mozzarella is the perfect appetizer! The flavors are so fresh and it's easy to pull together in a pinch! The secret to giving this bruschetta with mozzarella a big punch of flavor is infusing the olive oil with the garlic then toasting the baguette in that olive oil!.
Easy bruschetta step by step
- Put some butter and garlic spread at baquette slices, grill on pan.
- Sautee garlic, onion, paprika, minced beef and let it cool for a while.
- Mix sautee ingredients with mayonnaise, as much it covers all ingredients.
- Add mixed ingredients on a garlic bread and serve! Enjooyyyy.
While the garlic is cooking, you can chop the tomatoes, onion, basil, and mozzarella and combine it with. Arrange slices in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. It is seriously such an easy bruschetta recipe, but it's so yummy at the same time, which makes it the BEST! It is an appetizer that originates from Italy consisting of toasted bread topped with various things like tomatoes, vegetables, meat, or cheese. A super-easy and quick recipe for bruschetta.