Tianjin Rice (Japanese style Chinese Omurice). Rilakkuma Omurice is a famous Japanese Bento box recipe. "Rilakkuma Omurice" means " sleeping bear omelet rice". It is simply rice served with eggs shaped like a sleeping bear. The rice can be sweet or spicy.
The rice can be sweet or spicy. Pumpkin Rice with omelet, mix vegetables. Eating healthy food for all different colors. You can cook Tianjin Rice (Japanese style Chinese Omurice) using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tianjin Rice (Japanese style Chinese Omurice)
- It’s 2 pieces of Eggs.
- It’s 4 sticks of Crab Sticks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 bowl of Cooked Rice.
- It’s As needed of Spring onion.
- It’s As needed of White pepper.
- You need of <Sauce >.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chinese Soup Stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Potato Starch.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
I'm in diet, I need to control my weight. Omurice is one of the most popular Japanese home-cooked dishes. This fourth (and final – for now) instalment of Fried Rice Fridays is a simple fried rice known as "chicken rice" covered in a. This recipe uses Japanese rice instead of Italian short-grain rice, as I have no Italian rice on hand😅.
Tianjin Rice (Japanese style Chinese Omurice) step by step
- Mix all Sauce ingredients in a bowl..
- Chop the Spring Onion..
- Tear apart the Crab sticks and put it in a bowl..
- Add Eggs, water and 1 pinch salt in the Ball with crab sticks. Mix it well..
- Heat 2 tbsp Salad Oil in a pan, pour in the beaten eggs. Cook until the eggs are 60 – 70% done..
- Place the cooked egg onto the Rice..
- Re-heat the frying pan and add the Sauce ingredients. Bring to boil while stirring to thicken. (Your favorite solidity).
- Put the Sauce onto the Rice with Egg. Sprinkle little pieces of spring onion and White pepper on top..
- Lining Sea Stix Crab Sticks SG$2.2/145gram at FairPrice.
Soaking the rice in advance saves a lot of cooking time 😉. Omurice (オムライス, Omu-raisu) is a Japanese cuisine consisting of ketchup-based fried rice and omelet. The word omurice is the portmanteau of two words – omelet and rice. Omurice is very popular in Japan. Many people especially kids like it.