Paleo Crunch. Get Paleo Crunch today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. I love the challenge of creating healthy meals for my family and improving our long-term health through diet and a healthy lifestyle. In addition to spending my time in the kitchen, I love working on projects on our homestead in the foothills of Colorado, and tending to my garden and flock of chickens.
My husband and I both have to follow a Paleo diet. This product is such a treat for us both! It can be eaten as a cereal with almond milk, straight out of the bag as a snack, or as a dessert. You can have Paleo Crunch using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Crunch
- You need 1/4 cup of Flax meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Raw sunflower seeds.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Almond flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Prepare 2 cup of Sliced almonds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil in liquid state.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Raw honey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
He challenged me to tweak a delicious paleo crunch recipe from jayneschultephoto.com. I have been making non-paleo granola for many years as holiday and teacher gifts. My kids call it my "famous" granola…and I don't give that. At Steve's PaleoGoods we keep it simple; freshly-crafted Paleo Snacks, Paleo Bars, Paleo Jerky, Paleo Kits and Paleo Diet handmade on site in small batches, using the best quality ingredients.
Paleo Crunch instructions
- Preheat oven to 250°F..
- Combine all dry ingredients in a Large Bowl. mix well to ensure ingredients are evenly distributed..
- In a medium bowl, add wet ingredients and whisk together until well combined..
- Mix the wet ingredients thoroughly into the dry ingredients..
- place parchment paper on large rimmed cookie sheet. it may take two pans..
- Press mixture down with your hands or the back of a large spoon..
- bake until lightly toasted, approximately 1 hour. Remove pans from oven and gently stir the mixture with a large spoon. Carefully return warm pans to the oven and continue to cook for another 15 minutes..
- Let the mixture cool completely in the pans..
- If you would like add in some dried fruit.
Steve's PaleoGoods makes gluten-free paleo snacks for the paleo diet plan. PRALINE CRUNCH brings the "Taste of New Orleans" to a flavorful gluten-free oat free granola. GLUTEN FREE, GRAIN FREE, soy free, dairy free, oat free, vegan, paleo superfood clusters are healthy snacks for adults and children. ENJOY ANYWHERE— Enjoy in a bowl with your favorite dairy or nut milk, in smoothie bowls, on salads, mixed in trail. Homemade Low Carb Crunch Protein Bars (Keto, Vegan, Paleo) An easy low carb recipe for homemade no bake crunch protein bars!