Paleo brownies. Our Fudge Brownies Have The Delicious Taste Kids Love & The Goodness Moms Want. Find out how to get Kelsey Ale's Paleo Sweets Cookbook for free Paleo brownies are rich, chocolatey and fudgy brownies that are a quick and easy dessert recipe. You'll never know that they're gluten-free and dairy-free because they're so decadent and delicious.
I won't call these Engagement Brownies. It was my shrimp and grits that did it, followed by a dose of my red velvet cupcakes (and the gluten free red velvet cake version does me plenty of favors, while we're at it). Ultimate Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies Recipe (GF): ultra-moist, deep chocolate flavor, fudgy, gooey YUM—the BEST paleo brownies recipe! You can have Paleo brownies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paleo brownies
- You need 1 of large very ripe avocado.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened coco powder (cacao).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare 2 of bananas very ripe.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup or honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of arrowroot flour.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Cold coffee optional.
- It’s Pinch of cinnamon optional.
Made with almond flour, Gluten Free, Vegan, Grain-Free. Welcome to the ULTIMATE Fudgy Paleo Vegan Brownies Recipe. Or, should I say the best paleo brownies recipe EVER? These are honestly the best brownies I have ever baked and I've tried A LOT of different paleo brownie recipes.
Paleo brownies instructions
- Bend all wet ingredients together. Really important that you avocado is ripe in the following attempt my avocado was a bit green so it didn’t mash up well so I had bits of greens. But still rather tasty.
- Next blend all dry ingredients together in a separate bowl..
- Finally mix dry into wet ingredients.
- Bake at 350F for 20-25 min.
- Note about adding a bit of coffee: enhances the chocolate flavor.
Paleo brownies are a brownie recipe that is gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar-free. And in this case also with a low carb option! If all of the ingredients in a recipe fall in line with the guidelines of the paleo diet then you're good! Reply These coconut flour brownies are super fudgy and nobody will believe that they're paleo, let alone gluten-free, grain-free, nut-free and dairy-free! If you're looking for brownies that taste exactly like traditional ones (or even more delicious), this is your recipe.