Easy Asian Pasta. This is a super quick and easy recipe but also tasty enough enough to serve when guests come over. Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms, snow peas, carrots and onions in oil until crisp-tender.
Asian Garlic Noodles – Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta – The favorite bang bang shrimp is turned into the creamiest, easiest pasta dishes of all. You can also substitute Greek yogurt for a. You can cook Easy Asian Pasta using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Asian Pasta
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of Asian style sauce, 14-16 oz. (Use your personal preference. I typically use Teriyaki or General Tso’s).
- Prepare of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 box of thin spaghetti noodles.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Chicken.
- You need 1 lb of chicken (cubed).
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 of large onion (chopped).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red pepper flakes (I generally only add this if I’m using teriyaki sauce).
Asian Noodle Salad is an easy oriental pasta salad filled with fresh vegetables and tossed in a sesame soy dressing. Asian Pasta salad is a perfect side dish for outdoor entertaining or can star as a light main course. This delicious cold noodle salad is perfect for pot-lucks and picnics,. "Tasty and quick Asian noodle salad. That says it all!" – Cathy Myers.
Easy Asian Pasta step by step
- Follow the box instructions to prepare your pasta. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and your soy sauce to the water for boiling..
- Drain pasta and place into a large bowl or dish of your choice. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and half of your jar of sauce. Stir until the pasta is coated and butter is melted..
- For your chicken, you will need to cube and trim any fat. I recommend smaller cubes if you’re serving to children..
- In a medium to large skillet, heat your oil on medium..
- Add your minced garlic and wait to hear it sizzle. Once sizzling, add in your chopped onions and sauté for 2-3 minutes..
- Next, add your chicken, soy sauce, sesame oil, and remainder of the jar of sauce. Stir and coat chicken..
- Cook on medium-high heat until chicken is done. Typically 5-7 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes..
- Add your chicken to the already cooked pasta and mix evenly. Serve hot or chill overnight. Both are delicious!.
Sesame Noodle Salad 'I've made this recipe several times for potlucks and BBQs and it's always a huge hit!' – Jodi B. Easy Asian Pasta Salad 'My family loved this dish. Easy peasy Asian noodle stir-fry using pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. I am such a sucker for any kind of Asian noodles – hot, sticky, cold – you name it. I will eat every single strand of noodle left on my plate, guaranteed.