Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad-🌻with my twist🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻.
You can cook Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad-🌻with my twist🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad-🌻with my twist🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
- It’s 1 of beetroot (fresh).
- Prepare Handful of colorful kidney beans.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of Colorful whole peppercorns.
- You need 1 of veggie soup cube.
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Slow roasted sunflower seeds.
- It’s Handful of fresh dill.
Hiroko Liston's Beetroot Salad-🌻with my twist🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻 instructions
- Start as you would start with my Second Beetroot Soup recipe: cook the peeled and shredded beetroot in a big bowl of water, add in one veggie soup cube. Throw in the kidney beans, which you have soaked in water the day before, i also pre cooked them in their soaking water till soft.Throw in the garlic cloves and whole peppercorns and dill..
- When the veggies are cooked then separate them from the soup (you can use that for other purposes), wait until they cool down, add in the mayo and season with slow roasted sunflower seeds..