Thai Basil Chicken / Pork.
You can cook Thai Basil Chicken / Pork using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai Basil Chicken / Pork
- It’s of Chicken.
- It’s of Pork (less soysauce & oystersauce).
- It’s Leaves of Thai Basil.
- You need of Ingredient A : finely minced.
- Prepare 2-3 of Chilli 🌶.
- Prepare 6-7 of Garlic 🧄.
- It’s of Ingredient B : mix.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of soysauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of oystersauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
Thai Basil Chicken / Pork step by step
- Stir fry A, add in meat once garlic is coloured.
- When meat is fully cooked, add B into the middle. Let it simmer for awhile before mixing.
- Add in basil leave, serve when basil leave is cooked..