Parfaits (Breakfast). They also happen to be a completely easy, affordable and super-speedy breakfast to enjoy at home as well! Healthy breakfasts you can whip up fast, including delicious vegan dishes, creamy smoothies, whole grains, and eggs any way you want 'em. This post may contain affiliate / referral links.
Expecting brunch company, but short on time? My quick, delicious and beautiful parfaits are the perfect solution. Feel free to mix and match your. You can have Parfaits (Breakfast) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Parfaits (Breakfast)
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare 4-6 Cups of Plain Greek Yogurt.
- You need 2-3 Cups of Vanilla Almond Granola.
- It’s of Flavor.
- You need 2 Cups of Strawberries.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Raspberries.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Honey.
This colorful parfait features four types of fruit: fresh, frozen, canned, and dried. Popsicles for breakfast on a hot summer's day?! Banana Split Breakfast Parfait – Healthy Breakfast Dessert Recipe! There's so much nutritious fuel in this healthy banana split breakfast parfait—it's the perfect way to start.
Parfaits (Breakfast) step by step
- Prep: Slice Strawberries to desired size..
- Prep: (Optional) Mix Yogurt with Sugar and vanilla to taste..
- Layer Yogurt, Honey, Berries, Yogurt, Berries, Granola.
- Store: Airtight, stays good for 2 more days in fridge..
These delicious apple pie breakfast parfaits are a perfect morning treat. They taste like dessert but are full of healthy ingredients like chia and oats! Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Breakfast Parfait recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. Place cottage cheese (or yogurt) in a small bowl. Top with fruit and sprinkle with wheat germ.