Cherry Cheesecake Phyllo Roll.
You can have Cherry Cheesecake Phyllo Roll using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Cheesecake Phyllo Roll
- Prepare 1 package of cream cheese.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- You need of Instant Vanilla pudding mix.
- You need 1 can of cherry pie filling.
- Prepare of Phyllo dough (3 sheets per roll).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter, melted.
Cherry Cheesecake Phyllo Roll instructions
- Thaw phyllo dough. Once thawed, roll out and cover with plastic wrap and damp cloth..
- Filling: mix softened cream cheese, 1/4 pudding mix, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar in mixing bowl..
- Put oil in small sauce pot and heat on med-low. Make sure there is enough oil to “deep fry” roll..
- Lay out one sheet and generously brush it with butter. Apply another sheet of phyllo dough on top of buttered layer. Repeat process until you have 3 stacked layers..
- Cut sheets into 3 long strips..
- Add 1 tbsp cheesecake and top with 1 tsp cherry pie filling..
- Roll dough using “cigar” method. Butter the seam..
- Lightly drop roll in oil pan for 3-5 minutes turning frequently. Once golden brown take out if oil and sift powdered sugar over top. Done!.