Asian Flavored Ribs.
You can have Asian Flavored Ribs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Flavored Ribs
- It’s 1 pound of beef short ribs about 500g.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of rice wine.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh grated ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of scallions.
Asian Flavored Ribs instructions
- Put the short ribs in a large Ziploc bag..
- In a large bowl, mix all other ingredients together, except scallions. Pour the mixture into the Ziploc bag and mix it with the ribs. Marinate the ribs for about 2 hours..
- Line the fryer basket with a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Place the ribs inside the fryer basket, without stacking. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes, flip once in the middle until the surface is slightly caramelized..
- Sprinkle some scallions to garnish..