Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Check Out Bruschetta Recipes On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today!
Opt for a classic bruschetta recipe or an inventive spin on the signature appetizer with ideas from Food Network chefs. Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. You can cook Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- You need 4 of tomatoes (I used plum tomatoes).
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 cup of onions.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need leaves of Basil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of roll of ciabatta bread.
A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil.
Bruschetta step by step
- Start with cutting up the tomatoes in small chunks. Then you mince the onions and the basil. You finely mince the garlic as well into small little pieces..
- Take the tomatoes, onions, basil and garlic and put in a bowl. Put a drizzle of olive oil, the red wine vinegar, salt and pepper and mix well..
- Grab your ciabatta roll and start slicing it. Preheat your oven for 400 degrees. Take the slices of bread and drizzle some olive oil on it for added flavor. Put in the oven for about 3 minutes until it gets a bit crisp. Take the bread out and place on a flat plate. Start topping the bruschetta mixture on top of the sliced bread. You can add a little more salt and pepper on top. Enjoy! 🙂.
Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.