Chicken taco. These simple yet flavorful chicken tacos are easy to make and filled with super juicy and delicious chicken! Easy Chicken Tacos – With a simple spice rub, the chicken is cooked so quickly on the stovetop! Dice into small pieces and serve with pico, avocado + lime!
So it's about time I finally created a chicken taco recipe! The base for this recipe is the chicken taco seasoning. Satisfy your taco cravings with these Chicken Tacos from Delish.com. You can cook Chicken taco using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken taco
- You need of Taco meat ingredients.
- You need 4.5 lbs of skinless, boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 3 tsp. of Pollo asada seasoning(pic below).
- It’s 3 of chicken seasoning taco seasoning packets.
- You need 1 (28 oz) of jar tomato sauce.
- Prepare Half of bottle Taco sauce.
- You need of Taco toppings.
- You need of Diced tomatoes.
- You need of Lettuce.
- It’s of Onion.
- Prepare of Jalepeno peppers.
- It’s of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Refried beans.
- You need of Seasoned Rice.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- You need of Olives.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- Prepare of Taco hot sauce.
Try these quick and easy tacos for your next Taco Tuesday and never look back! (P. Chicken Tinga Tacos – the only chicken tinga tacos recipe you will ever need! Spicy, saucy, simple, and so fresh. Recipe is posted with permission from The Minimalist Kitchen (affiliate link) cookbook.
Chicken taco step by step
- Place chicken in the slow cooker and season chicken with this seasoning. If you dont have this seasoning you can use what you like. Cook on low for 7-8hrs or on high for 3-4hrs..
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred. Return to slow cooker and stir in juices. Add tomato sauce and taco seasoning. I like to add taco sauce to my taco meat. Always have. If meat looks not moist enough add taco sauce to get it to the desired consistency. When I rewarm it I add taco sauce to get it to the right consistency..
- Serve in taco shells, on salads, soft tacos, burritos, nachos, pizzas or in bowls over rice! Enjoy..
Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! How To Freeze Chicken Taco Chili. Easy chicken tacos with a delicious corn and avocado topping! These easy chicken tacos are addicting! I've made them many times now and the whole family gives them a huge thumbs up.