Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings. Browse Our Collection Of Simple Chicken Wings Recipes and Prepare Yummy Meals! Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper. Transfer wings to prepared metal rack and bake until golden and.
Still crispy and delicious as ever! The perfect party appetizer or game day recipe! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- It’s of kilo chicken wings.
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of cayenne pepper.
- It’s of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Parsley for garnish if desired.
This buttery garlic-parmesan sauce is so simple and tastes sinfully delicious. A friend baked plain chicken wings for her Super Bowl party but realized at the last minute that she didn't have Tabasco sauce on hand to make Buffalo sauce. She called in a panic, and this is the sauce I advised. All her party guests raved about it.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Blend together all-purpose flour, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, and ground black pepper..
- Cut wings and dredge them in the flour..
- Heat oil and deep fry wings for about 5 to 7 minutes, and then drain on a wire rack..
- Cook the wings until they just begin to brown. Bake wings for about 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through..
- Prepare the sauce by melting the butter and the garlic powder in a small pan..
- When the wings have finished cooking in the oven place the wings into a large bowl. Stir in half of the parmesan cheese into the melted butter. Pour the melted garlic butter over the wings and toss until the wings are well coated..
- Serve the wings by sprinkling the remaining Parmesan cheese on top of the wings..
Easy to make wings loaded with garlic and parmesan flavor. Baked chicken wings can be just as crispy as the fried versions! Ninja Foodi Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings. I think you'll be hardpressed to find someone who doesn't like chicken wings of some sort. If they don't like flavored wings, there's even the old standby of plain or salt and pepper.