Veg biryani. Veg biryani recipe with pot, pressure cooker & Instant pot options. Vegetable biryani is an aromatic rice dish made by cooking basmati rice with mix veggies, herbs & biryani spices. Veg Biryani Recipe with step by step photos.
This is a spicy, tasty and easy I am the chef and author of Veg Recipes of India. I shared, tried & tested Indian as well as. Veg Biryani represents the ultimate of Indian Cuisine with its unique cooking style of rice, the delicious blend of flavours and spices, coupled with an irresistible aroma. You can have Veg biryani using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veg biryani
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 2 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of Star anise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- It’s 4 of Cardamoms.
- Prepare 5 of Cloves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds / jeera.
- Prepare 1 medium of Onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 5 of Beans, chopped 10 florets gobi.
- You need 1/4 cup of Peas.
- It’s 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1 of Potato.
- You need 3 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare As per taste of Salt.
- You need 20 of mint leaves.
- You need 6 tbsp of Coriander leaves, finely chopped.
- It’s 6 tbsp of onions, fried.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Saffron water.
Vegetable Biryani is a rich and exotic rice dish with spicy vegetables. The saffron aroma makes this dish very inviting. Biryani is a popular Mughali dish that has been adapted by. Archana Veg – Non Veg special chicken biryani , mutton biryani.
Veg biryani instructions
- Drain the rice under cold running water and soak it for half an hour..
- Heat a pan with 4 tablespoons of ghee in it over moderate flame. Fry the sliced onion till golden brown and remove with a slotted spoon. Drain fried slices of onion on absorbent paper..
- In the same pan, saute half of the black cumin seeds till they begin to sizzle. Add cloves,cinnamon, half the nutmeg, peppercorns and saute them till they get fragrant. Add ginger and garlic paste and saute for one minute. Now add salt, pepper, yogurt and vegetables and saute them over a low heat till the vegetables are almost tender. In the meanwhile, in a separate large pan, bring 8 cups water to a boil with 2 teaspoons of salt..
- Tie the remaining cloves, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, black cardamoms and green cardamoms in a piece of muslin cloth to make a small bundle (potli) and add to the water with bay leaves. Cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes to allow the spices to infuse the water with their flavor. Drain the rice, add to the pan and cook till half done. Remove from the heat and reserve the strained water..
- Stir the remaining ghee into the rice and set aside.To assemble the biryani, spread half the fried onions at the base of a deep heavy-bottomed heatproof casserole. Spread half the rice over the onions. Then spread a layer of the vegetables and the chopped mint over the rice. For garnishing, sprinkle rose water over the rice. Serve hot.
BBK's Lucknowi Veg Biryani which is a versatile dish from an elaborate Awadhi cuisine comprising of long-grained Daawat basmati rice cooked with aromatic BBK's special. Vegetable Biryani (Vegetable Brinji, Vegetable Pulao): Rice cooked with mixed vegetables and some aromatic spices makes a nutritious one pot meal. Vegetable Biryani Recipe, Vegetables Chawal biryani , How To Make Vegetable Biryani Recipe. Vegetable biryani is cooked with basmathi rice. Vegetable Biryani Recipe, Learn how to make Vegetable Biryani (absolutely This Vegetable Biryani recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes. ఈ రెసిపీ Prawns Biryani recipe with step by step instructions.తెలుగు వెర్షన్.