Green peas pulao. Green peas are known as matar in hindi and Pulao is a Indian rice pilaf. I usually pressure cook the green peas pulao, but you can cook the pulao in a pot. If cooking in a pot, then the water quantity should be increased a bit.
Peas pulao or matar pulao recipe – mild flavored pulao recipe made with green peas. Goes perfect with any raita or any dal recipe. This is simple and easy pulao recipe. You can have Green peas pulao using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Green peas pulao
- It’s 1 cup of basmati rice washed and soaked for 30 minutes.
- You need 3/4 cup of Green peas.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1-2 of bayleaf.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli slit.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion finely chopped (optional).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Kali mirchi (black pepper powder).
Watch how to make Peas Pulao, a traditional Indian Main Course Rice recipe by Anushruti. Matar Pulao or Peas Pulao is a quick, filling, one-pot, flavorful rice dish that is nutritious as well as A simple Pulao where long-grain rice is cooked along with green peas and whole spices in ghee. Add onion and allow to fry till the onions become pink. Add the peas and chillies and cook medium heat. cheesy green peas pulao makes it easy to add veggies to your kiddos meal which he/she might throw tantrums to consume.
Green peas pulao step by step
- Heat ghee in a pressure cooker, add mustard seeds and bayleaf. Stir for 30 seconds..
- Add green chilli, onions, green peas, soaked rice and mix well.
- Further add water, salt and pressure cook for 2 whistles..
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid..
- Open pressure cooker and stir nicely..
- Serve green peas pulao hot with curd..
Method For cheese, onion and green peas pulao. Green peas and rice cooked in a flavourful masala. For more recipes related to Green Pea Masala Pulao checkout Goan Peas Coconut Pulao. Peas pulao or Matar pulao recipe is one that I make often these days as mittu is fond of green peas and hubby never complains. Peas pulao is easy to make and flavorful too, you can make peas pulao.