Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ. Great recipe for Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ. I finally made this super easy Korean Beef BBQ at home and everyone loves it!! We even try it with garlic slices.
The recipe is super easy and simple as well. For some reason, it never fails that my sister and I get stuck making the beef ribs for family functions. Using frozen or cold beef will make the slicing easier. You can cook Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ
- You need 1 lb of Flat iron steak, cut into thin slices.
- You need 1/2 of of sweet onion, cut into strips.
- Prepare of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- You need 1 cup of Korean BBQ for beef.
- You need 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- You need of ~~ side ~~.
- It’s of lettuce.
- Prepare of kimchi.
- You need of white sesame.
In a blender or food processor, blend the onion chunks, garlic, pear, green onion pieces, brown sugar, pepper, soy sauce, and sesame oil until smooth. Pour the marinade over the beef, add the thinly sliced onion, then mix to coat evenly. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, sugar, salt, black pepper, and MSG. Place beef, carrots, and onions in the bag; seal, and shake to coat the vegetables and beef with the sauce.
Oven-Baked Korean Beef BBQ step by step
- Mix steak slices and onion strips with marinade in a pot and marinate at least 6 hours or overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay steak slices on a baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes..
- Move steak to a plate Immediately in order to prevent overcooked it. Have it with kimchi and lettuce, then sprinkle white sesame on top. Enjoy~~.
This is the traditional Korean barbecued beef ribs dish, marinated in a sweet soy mixture and grilled to mahogany brown perfection, in a streamlined form. Combine brown sugar through garlic in a large zip-lock bag and stir. Heat a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat and add beef, discarding remaining marinade. It will save you so much time and energy when you make them. Tip for making The Best Oven Baked Beef Ribs.