Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs. Learn how to make barbecue chicken indoors with these Easy BBQ Baked Chicken Drumsticks. Smothered with a sweet and smoky thick barbecue sauce. Tender and moist oven baked chicken legs that everyone will love.
The honey-soy glaze make the drumsticks so flavorful and completely irresistible. These are amazing served with steamy white rice and vegetables. We LOVE chicken drumsticks in our house – chicken legs are inexpensive and easily feed a crowd. You can cook Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs
- It’s 12 of chicken legs.
- Prepare of white sesame seeds (optional).
- Prepare of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- It’s 8 oz of Korean BBQ sauce for chicken.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of ~~ Honey sauce ~~.
- It’s of remain marinade.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of honey.
These baked chicken drumsticks literally show up on the menu every other Sunday! This Honey Mustard Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe is a perfect, effortless way to make baked chicken legs in the oven. Plus an optional side of buttery, crispy smashed potatoes for a drumsticks dinner made on one tray! Roasted chicken… Main Dish Oven Baked Chicken Drumsticks with Honey European Print This These delicious baked chicken drumsticks are coated with a mixture of lemon juice and honey, along with seasonings, a little soy sauce, and brown sugar.
Oven-baked Honey Chicken Legs instructions
- Mix marinade with chicken legs well in a zipped bag and marinate over night..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lay chicken legs on a well spread baking sheet. Save the remaining marinade for honey sauce later..
- Bake chicken legs for 15 minutes then turn it over continuing baking for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for honey sauce in a saucepan. Bring it to boil then turn to low heat continuing cooking for 3 minutes. (Try to well discard the white foam on the sauce surface.).
- After 25 minutes baking time, the chicken legs should be cooked. The center temperature just reaches 165°F. Brush the honey sauce evenly on both sides of chicken legs continuing baking for 3-5 minutes..
- Sprinkle white sesame on top. Enjoy~~.
The Best Way To Make Oven-Baked BBQ Chicken Legs. Sticky, tangy BBQ baked chicken is such total comfort food. Honey Soy Chicken Drumsticks oven baked in an amazing honey, soy and garlic sauce. Tender, fall off the bone, absolutely delicious chicken! These truly are the best drumsticks you could ever have.