Rice phirni cake. Fruits and Cake Trifle with Phirni is one of the very famous and tasty dessert recipe especially belongs to Punjab. Phirni is made in different styles some. Apart from phirni, rice kheer and seviyan kheer are two similar sweet recipes which are equally While making phirni it is important to grind the rice well.
If you don't have mold to set the cake then you can make your own..rice phirni recipe. i have used basmati rice for this rice pudding recipe. while basmati rice is the recommended one, you can use sona masuri rice too as an alternative. secondly, soaking of rice is. This super delicious, sweet rice phirni is North Indian dessert. It is made during festivals like Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Karwa Chauth or made on special occasions or pooja. You can cook Rice phirni cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice phirni cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soaked rice for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sliced almond, pistachio, cashew nuts.
- It’s For of garnish:.
- Prepare As required of Biscuit Chair and Table.
Phirni is also known as Firni, Rice Pudding in India. Mostly this dessert is made during festivals, marriages Phirni is served chilled in clay / mud bowls and garnished with almond Or pistachio flakes. Phirni or Firni is a traditional Kashmiri dessert which is made using milk and rice. Both Phirni and Kheer have the same ingredients but they differ in the process of making and even the final taste.
Rice phirni cake step by step
- Take milk in a pan and heat it, crush the soaked rice and add in the hot milk..
- Cook for 5 minutes, stir it continuously then add sugar and nutmeg powder in it..
- Cook until it is reduced..
- Take a bowl and add the phirni then add sliced dry nuts then again add phirni and sliced drynuts and let them set in the fridge for 3 hours..
- Once set, transfer it to a plate and serve it with biscuit chairs..
Phirni Recipe (फिरनी रेसिपी) – Check out the simple steps on how to make Phirni with Milkmaid. Cook up this homemade Phirni recipe for quick surprise for your loved ones. Phirni or Firni is a traditional Kashmiri dessert which is made using milk and Rice Phirni is a gluten-free Indian milk pudding prepared with powdered white rice, milk, and sugar. Dried anchovies, dried kelp, eggs, fish cakes, green onion, hot pepper flakes, hot pepper paste, rice cake, sugar, water. Creamy rice based Indian dessert which is easy to make and liked by all.