Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken. Whisk cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until dissolved; set aside. Combine soy sauce, sugar, mirin, ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture starts to simmer. A spicy, homemade teriyaki of soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger and garlic enlivens chicken thighs or pieces.
Tender juicy chicken slathered in a finger-licking good sauce, baked to perfection in your oven. Remove the chicken and arrange on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment. Then finishing off on the grill. You can have Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- Prepare 12 of boneless & skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of ~~ Marinade ~~.
- You need 4 oz of Korean BBQ sauce for chicken.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce paste.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of rice wine.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare of ~~ Flour Mixture ~~.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of potato flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper.
- You need of ~~ Honey Teriyaki Sauce ~~.
- Prepare 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of water.
The marinade is very tasty with a garlic clove and a teaspoon. Drain the pan of excess liquid, then pour remaining teriyaki sauce over the chicken and serve. What is a good side for teriyaki chicken? Homemade teriyaki chicken goes great with steamed white rice, or chicken fried rice.
Oven-Baked Teriyaki Chicken step by step
- Mix marinade with chicken thighs well in a zipped bag and marinate overnight..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Dip chicken thighs in the flour mixture, lightly press it down then shake the extra flour off..
- Lay chicken thighs on a well-spread baking sheet. Drizzle some veg. oil on the chicken thighs. Bake about 15 minutes then turn it over and continue baking it for 7 minutes..
- Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for honey teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Microwave it for 1 minute or until honey is melted. Stir it well..
- After step 3 is done, brush honey teriyaki sauce on both sides of the chicken. Continuing bake for 3minutes. When it's done, the center temperature of chicken thighs should reach 165°F. Enjoy~~.
Place chicken thighs in the prepared baking dish. Brush half of the teryaki sauce evenly over the chicken. In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornflour, cold water, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and pepper. Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles. Teriyaki Chicken thighs made in the oven with an easy and delicious marinade is one of the best tasting chicken recipes that your entire family will love!.