Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake. Low Carb Dark Chocolate to use. That recipe is great for a quick breakfast Take the piece of chocolate, break into littler pieces and press down in the center of the cake mixture. My chocolate craving buster of choice is this keto chocolate mug cake.
This chocolate healthy mug cake is everything I'd hoped it would be. Honestly, this cake is so rich that it might be more fitting to call it a chocolate mug brownie instead of a cake. This chocolate keto mug cake in the microwave is another one of my favorite quick treats! You can have Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake
- You need 1/8 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter (Kerrygold is great if you can get it).
- You need 1/4 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of Swerve (or fake it with 1/4 cup erythritol and 1/8 cup granulated Stevia or Splenda).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
I give instructions for vanilla, chocolate, and peanut I am team microwave! Keto Mug Cake is another one of my favorite recipes using that trusty machine! Keyword keto cake, keto chocolate, keto dessert, keto diet, keto recipes. Easy, Low-Carb Keto Spinach Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken.
Low Carb Microwave Chocolate Cake instructions
- Combine dry ingredients and mix until well blended..
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well..
- Pour into a well greased microwave safe bowl..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Puncture with a few small holes to release steam..
- Microwave on high for about four minutes. If your microwave is less powerful than 1200 watts, it might take a little longer. Watch it so that you don't overcook!.
- Uncover and let it rest for about four minutes to cool and firm..
- Invert bowl over a plate, and if the bowl was evenly greased, the cake should come right out. It will be warm and moist and ready to eat..
- Top with whipped cream, either home made or store bought..
Some people don't realize that desserts can be a part of a healthy keto diet. Mug cakes are single serving desserts with a cake-like texture. You cook them in the microwave using microwaveable mugs or similar small container. Omgawwdddd!!!!.absolutely divinilicious chocolate cake in the microwave.yummilicious and dense and gooey and fudgy .look no further for the simplest. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.