Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Lasagna Recipes! Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control.
Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups is one of our favorite vegetarian freezer meal recipes. You can put cooked chicken in these kid-friendly roll-ups if you want to add in more protein. Either way, they make a nutritious and delicious family dinner. You can cook Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *
- It’s of (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened.
- It’s of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained.
- Prepare of KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided.
- It’s of KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- It’s of OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Squeeze out as much moisture from the spinach as possible. An Easy Vegetarian Dinner Idea Somedays seem like ordinary days, but it's crazy how fast things can change in a matter of seconds! In an effort to eat more healthy, my sister and I decided to eat more vegetables.
Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * instructions
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly..
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella..
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through..
So in this recipe, instead of using the classic ground beef for the Lasagna, I used Tofu. I also used a lot of. Spinach, Parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese make a flavorful filling to roll up in cooked lasagna noodles. The rolls are topped with pasta sauce and additional Parmesan cheese, then baked until hot and bubbling. Roll up the noodles from bottom to top, and place in pan, side by side, touching.