Hashbrowns. Shred potatoes into a large bowl filled with cold water. What's the secret to the crispiest hash browns ever? Press out as much extra moisture as possible after grating and before frying.
But these hash browns are so versatile you could serve them a million different ways. Learn how to make crispy hashbrowns just like you get at a diner! These are super simple and only require a real potato, butter, oil and a technique. You can have Hashbrowns using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hashbrowns
- It’s 2 of Large Potatoes (or 3 medium).
- You need 1 slice of onion minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
Freshly made hash browns are so much better than anything you can buy. Let this easy recipe show you the way to brunch perfection. The secret to perfect, crispy hash browns is that the potatoes are dry before cooking, and are cooked in plenty of butter. If time is your only concern, it's easy to make a decent version of shredded hash browns—just grate a potato on the big holes of a cheese grater, toss it in a skillet with.
- Rinse potatoes and chop into cubes, layout on a baking pan..
- Slice up onion and sprinkle over potatoes evenly..
- Add salt, pepper and Italian seasoning..
- Poor a small amount of vegetable oil over potatoes and mix together (not too much, just enough to keep the potatoes from sticking and to make them crispy)..
- Preheat oven to 420°F. Bake for 25 minutes (until golden and crispy)..
- In a bowl beat eggs and add salt and pepper. Scramble eggs into small pieces..
- Once potatoes are done, mix them in with the eggs..
- Lastly, chop up avocado into cubes and mix it in..
- Enjoy! :3.
Hashbrown casserole is easy, cheesy, takes only minutes to throw together, and is a favorite side dish for holiday dinners from Easter to Christmas and casual weeknight. In just a few simple steps, you can make perfectly golden brown crispy hash browns at home. Learn the tricks to make them perfectly crisp and delicious. Try Dunkin'® tasty hash browns today. Delicious on their own or paired with a sandwich.