Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. In a medium skillet over medium-low heat, heat oil.
Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. I went through a major bruschetta phase and tried many many recipes until I found the perfect one. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. You can cook Bruschetta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- You need 1 can of 28oz. Diced tomatoes. I used Basil, Garlic, and Oregano.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil (to taste).
- You need 1 of Balsamic vinegar (to taste).
- You need 3 tbsp of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Onion powder.
- It’s 1 loaf of French bread.
- Prepare 1 can of 4.5oz. Chopped Black Olives.
- Prepare 1 packages of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Italian Seasoning (to taste).
Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese. A popular dish is bruschetta with tomatoes; one recipe popular outside Italy. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer.
- Slice bread and toast both sides..
- Pre heat oven to 350..
- Mix together, tomatoes, oil, vinegar, garlic, onion powder, olives..
- Place toasted bread on a cookie sheet..
- Spoon the tomato mixture onto the toast and top with cheese..
- Sprinkle on seasoning and bake until cheese is melted..
- Serve warm. Enjoy!.
Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast! In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.