Chinese Noodle Soup. We Have Almost Everything On eBay. Chinese Noodle Soup is incredibly quick and easy – if you know the secret seasonings! Use any noodles, any vegetables, any protein – or not!
Serve this soup as a starter for Chicken and Broccoli or Chicken and Chinese Mushrooms for an authentic Chinese meal right in your own kitchen! Bring a large pot of water to a boil. There are so many kinds of Chinese noodle soup but one of the most common ones is chicken noodle soup. You can cook Chinese Noodle Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chinese Noodle Soup
- It’s 6 c of reduced-sodium chicken broth.
- You need 2 of scallions, sliced on diagonal.
- It’s 1 (1 inch) of piece fresh ginger, peeled and minced.
- You need 1 T of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 6 of baby bok choy, halved.
- It’s 1 c of matchstick-cut carrots.
- It’s 2 c of cooked whole wheat capellini.
- You need 6 oz of lean cooked pork, cut into matchsticks.
- Prepare 1 c of lightly packed baby spinach.
It's usually made with chicken broth (homemade or canned), chicken and vegetables. Learn how to make this amazing, hearty and comforting noodle soup with this quick and easy recipe. Heat the broth in a medium saucepan. Asian Chicken Noodle Soup – made with ramen, tender chicken, fresh mushrooms and other vegetables and a flavorful well seasoned broth.
Chinese Noodle Soup instructions
- Combine broth, scallions, ginger and soy sauce in large pot and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer until scallions are tender..
- Add bok choy and carrots and simmer until barely tender..
- Stir in pasta, pork and spinach. Simmer until spinach is just wilted..
It's an Asian inspired soup you'll crave over and over! The best time of year, soup season! Really I love every season, each one has things I love about them (although. Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy is a nutritious, comforting, and flu-fighting twenty-minute recipe made with a vegetarian broth, noodles, mushrooms, and baby bok choy. You can easily make this Bok Choy Soup your own by adding chicken, shrimp, spicy chilis, or other veggies.