Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta. Great recipe for Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta. Red wine vinegar gives a piquant edge to sauteed garlic, Portobello mushrooms, red bell peppers and zucchini. Toss the mixture with bow tie pasta, and serve with grated Parmesan.
Cook pasta according to package instructions. Add light cream, reserved pasta water, and roasted red peppers to pan with vegetables. Cut red and yellow bell peppers in half from top to bottom; remove stems, seeds and ribs. You can have Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta
- You need 2 Cups of Chopped Portobello Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Medium Organic Red Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Organic Cucumber.
- You need 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Onion.
- Prepare 1 Pack of Organic Spaghetti (Pasta of your choice).
- You need 2 tbsp of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Organic Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Organic Skim Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
Place the peppers cut sides down onto the prepared tray. Place the blackened peppers into a bowl and tightly seal with cling film. Pappardelle Pasta with Portobello Mushroom Ragu A quick and easy vegetarian pasta recipe — pappardelle with portobello mushrooms and rosemary. A meaty portobello mushroom sauce combined with ribbons of pappardelle noodles make this a very satisfying plate, and you can make it on the fly.
Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta instructions
- Cook Pasta according to the package and set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-Stick Skillet over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add Mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add Butter and White Wine and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add All Purpose Flour and stir until you don’t see the flour anymore.
- Add Skim Milk, stir and let it Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Red Pepper, Cucumber and cook for a minute.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Done and serve.
Add mushrooms and cook on high heat until liquid reduced by half. Add cooked pasta, red pepper and remaining broth. Simply delicious and easy to make! 😋 Bobeccan. Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta. Peas, mushrooms and pasta. no; #mycookbook #mommasrecipes Minda.