Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts. With our mouth-watering recipes, you'll love your Keto meals. Try Arm & Hammer Baking Soda For The Next Time You Decide To Cook. Countless Uses For Pennies A Day!
Then, whisk the zucchini into the bowl with the eggs. Slowly add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture using a hand mixer until fully blended. Then, spoon in the chopped walnuts on top of the zucchini bread. You can have Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of erythritol sweetener.
- You need 5 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 2 cups of zucchini/ grated/ excess water removed.
Press walnuts into the batter using a spatula. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until light and fluffy. This low carb zucchini bread is made with coconut flour and is completely sugar-free. Omit the walnuts for a great nut-free option.
Keto Friendly Zucchini Bread w Walnuts step by step
- Preheat the oven 350f. Grease a 9×5 loaf pan, line with parchment paper. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sweetener together until fluffy.
- Add the eggs, on at a time stir in the vanilla mix well..
- In separate bowl stir together almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon, xanthan gun and salt..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir to complete. Add walnuts..
- Add the grated zucchini, and gold gently..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50-55 mins. Check with toothpick if inserted and comes clean..
It' s come to my gradual attention that I don't have many low carb breads on the blog. I have a low carb banana bread recipe, and a low carb psyllium-flax bread recipe but that's all. While zucchini noodle recipes abound and zucchini chips are popular (especially dipped in keto cheese sauce), there really is no substitute for the classically nostalgic taste of zucchini bread. However, if you've tried other gluten free recipes, you know they all seem to be missing… something. They are low carb bread recipes made with gluten free low carb flours like almond flour, flaxseed meal, coconut flour and psyllium husk.