For Valentine's Day Not Too Sweet Matcha Truffles.
You can cook For Valentine's Day Not Too Sweet Matcha Truffles using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of For Valentine's Day Not Too Sweet Matcha Truffles
- You need of Dark chocolate.
- You need of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s of Unsalted butter (or margarine).
- You need of heaping teaspoon Mizuame or honey.
- It’s of Matcha.
For Valentine's Day Not Too Sweet Matcha Truffles instructions
- Finely chop up the chocolate into a bowl. Just break the chocolate along the cracks if you're melting them in the microwave..
- Heat the cream and mizuame in a pot. Turn the heat off when it's just about to boil..
- Pour the cream mixture into the melted chocolate and fold in using a rubber spatula. Add the butter melted in room temperature to finish. Mix everything together; try not to trap air when mixing..
- Pour the chocolate into a mold lined with parchment paper. Chill in the fridge to harden. Remove the chocolate from the mold, and cut into desired sizes using a warmed knife. Sprinkle the matcha using a tea strainer..
- Here's the chocolate that I used. I like this especially because it's not too sweet..
- Coffee-flavored Truffles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143326-not-too-sweet-coffee-flavored-truffles.
- Easy with a Chocolate Bar Truffles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143336-easy-chocolate-truffles.
- Orange-flavored Truffles https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143337-subtly-sweet-orange-flavored-chocolate-truffles.