Dairy-free avocado egg salad. Mayo-free, high in protein and low in carbs. Avocado adds the perfect creaminess to bind everything together. Here are the ingredients for the Paleo, dairy-free, Avocado Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps with Bacon.
This avocado egg salad takes your classic egg salad recipe and adds healthy avocado for a creamy, nutritious and tasty new salad recipe you're sure to It's incredibly easy and tastes much better. If you prefer to not use mayonnaise, you could also use sour cream or yogurt (and opt for dairy-free on. Avocado Egg Salad is an easy & healthy low carb twist on the classic recipe. You can cook Dairy-free avocado egg salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dairy-free avocado egg salad
- You need 4 of free range eggs.
- It’s 2 of avocados.
- You need 1/2 of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Creamy, delicious & the perfect lunch or snack using leftover hard boiled eggs. Avocado egg salad takes classic egg salad up a notch. In addition to the avocado, we add a little mayonnaise for moisture, celery for crunch, fresh herbs and a small amount of lemon juice to brighten things up. If you are not a fan of mayonnaise, leave it out completely or substitute with plain yogurt.
Dairy-free avocado egg salad instructions
- Peel avocado and cut in pieces. Squeeze juice of 1/2 of the lemon and smash avocados till it becomes avocado mash..
- Cook your eggs till the hard boiled consistency. Peel and chop eggs in small pieces..
- Add to avocados, pour oil over egg avocado mixture and sprinkle with salt. Mix well. Add some chives. Serve on the bread, brioche bun or green salad leaves..
Mayo-free avocado egg salad makes an easy go-to lunch recipe. Sometimes we need silly simple things in life to offset all the complicated ones. Lunch should be the easiest thing we do all day, can we agree? Avocado Egg Salad is the BEST egg salad recipe, you will love the avocado addition. I like to spread the Avocado Egg Salad on to two slices of whole wheat bread.