Fried Rice. Check Out Recipes For Fried Rice On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
A fresh batch of warm (or even lukewarm) rice will not fry well when it hits the hot pan, and will result in soggy and sticky clumps — no good. Fried Rice is a combination of long grained rice, mixture of warm peas, carrots and onions with scrambled eggs mixed all together! You will not be getting take out any longer! You can cook Fried Rice using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice
- You need 1 cup of Left over rice.
- You need as required of Chicken sausage.
- Prepare 1 of Fish block.
- It’s 2 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare few of Shallots garlic.
Have fried rice as an entree or a side dish when serving it! If you love fried rice try these variations of fried rice: Bacon Fried Rice, Shrimp Fried Rice, Ham Fried Rice or Chicken Fried Rice. Vegetable Fried Rice has to be one of my all time favorite dishes. I love making Chinese food at home and fried rice is always the perfect accompaniment to my take out style dishes.
Fried Rice instructions
- Fry eggs then set aside. Then fry sausage and fish block. Set aside too..
- Saute garlic and onion together with carrots and cucumber..
- When done add the rice. Mix well until properly combined and no lumps..
- Then add the eggs and fish block. No need to season because sausage and fish block are already salty..
I love serving this rice with my General Tso's Chicken and my Slow Cooker Broccoli Beef. It all starts off with cold day old rice. Set out additional soy sauce on the table, if desired. Fried rice is a Chinese food restaurant staple that's always on the take-out menu. It's hard not to eat every light and fluffy morsel.