Asia inspired tofu spaghetti. Asian Garlic Tofu cooks up crispy with tons of salty, sweet, and spicy flavor. Serve with broccoli and rice for a fantastically delicious vegetarian meal. Every now and then I like to share some […] One guy even commented that this would be considered a blasphemy in Italy.
Super aromatic, a bit spicy, and sooo creamy! Asian Style Tofu Burger Asian Caucasian. A bright stir-fry of tofu, shredded carrots, bean sprouts, and thinly sliced green onions is served in a sweet tangy sauce with linguine pasta instead of rice. You can cook Asia inspired tofu spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asia inspired tofu spaghetti
- You need 1/2 pack of whole wheat spaghettinis pasta.
- You need 2 of small red bell peppers, cut in slices.
- It’s 1 block of firm tofu, in cubes.
- It’s 1 of small yellow onion, cut in slices.
- Prepare 2 pack of bok choy, bottom removed.
- You need 1 pack of white mushroom, sliced.
- Prepare 4 tablespoon of avocado oil.
- Prepare 4 teaspoon of toasted sesame oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried granulated garlic.
- It’s to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sweet chili sauce (I've used Tabasco brand).
- You need 4 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- You need 4 tablespoon of garlic rib sauce (I've used VH brand).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of white sesame seeds.
Sesame oil adds its nutty, savory flavor. Some of the most popular Chinese recipes rely on just a small handful of ground meat: MaPo Tofu, Stir-Fried Chinese Green Beans with Pork, and Dan Dan Noodles, to name a few. Add the dusted tofu cubes and let cook until golden brown on the bottom. The only things that I changed were sauce quantity,cilantro & chicken instead of tofu.
Asia inspired tofu spaghetti step by step
- In a wok, heat up half of the oils at medium-high heat, add in the red peppers and cook for one minute, stirring constantly..
- Add in the tofu cubes and cook for another minute, stirring constantly..
- Add the rest of the oils, the onions & the bok choy and cook till almost tender, stirring constantly..
- Add in the mushrooms, the dehydrated minced garlic, fresh ground pepper to taste and cook for one last minute or so, stirring constantly..
- Add the sweet chili sauce, mix well then cover and turn off the heat. Set aside..
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghettinis as per instructions, drain well and put back in pan..
- Add the rib sauce and the soya sauce to the cooked pasta, mix well, cover and set aside..
- Add the seasonned cooked pasta to the tofu & veggie mix when ready in wok, sprinkle with white sesame seeds, stirr well and serve..
- You can reheat a little in wok before serving if needed..
It didn't seem nearly like enough sauce to coat the food. I also added cilantro in the sauce and used chicken instead of tofu. Asian-Inspired Recipes from The Martha Stewart Show. Asian-Inspired Recipes from The Martha Stewart Show.. Cold tofu is a simple recipe and can be added to many dishes..