Mixed Vege with Tofu and Peanuts.
You can have Mixed Vege with Tofu and Peanuts using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed Vege with Tofu and Peanuts
- You need of Long beans.
- It’s of Wood Ear / Black Fungus.
- It’s of Shitake Mushroom.
- You need of Sweet dried lettuce / Choy Po.
- Prepare Cubes of Fried Tofu.
- Prepare of Fried Peanuts.
- Prepare of Garlic diced.
- It’s of Ginger diced.
- It’s of Onion diced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt n Pepper.
Mixed Vege with Tofu and Peanuts instructions
- Soak shitake mushroom overnight. Discard water and cut into slices. Soak wood ear / blacl fungus till its enlarged and soft. Cut into small pieces..
- Cut long beans into small pieces. Cut fried tofu into small pieces. Cut some garlice, ginger and onions into small pieces..
- Heat up wok with 1tbsp oil and stir fry garlic, ginger and onion till aroma. Add in long beans, choy po / sweet lettuce and followed by mushroom. Sitr fry till soft and aromatic. Add some water to add moisture..
- Add in wood and stir fry till soft. Add in tofu and stir fry gently not to smear it. Sprinkle some salt and pepper to taste. Some add in oyster sauce as optional. Lastly add in peanuts and quicky toss a few rounds and serve. The dish should be dry and aromatic with veges and some nutty flavour..