Real Dill Pickles.
You can cook Real Dill Pickles using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Real Dill Pickles
- You need 10 quarts of pickling Cucumbers.
- You need 7 tablespoons of Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of dill weed.
- It’s 4 cloves of whole garlic cut in half.
- You need 8 of thick slices of onion.
- It’s 8 leaves of bay leaves.
- It’s 7 tablespoons of kosher salt.
- It’s 6 quarts of white distilled vinegar.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 6 quarts of water.
- Prepare 8 teaspoon of yellow mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kosher salt.
Real Dill Pickles step by step
- Mix 1/4 cup of kosher salt with the water, vinegar and sugar into a pot and boil..
- Add the salts, mustard seeds, bay leaves, and dill weed divided among the sterilized 46 ounce jars..
- Wash the Cucumbers.
- Pack the whole Cucumbers into each jar. Have one jar at least sliced into chips..
- Add a onion slice and half a garlic clove into each jar..
- Pour boiling vinegar solution into each jar and seal..
- Let sit for 2 weeks. Serve I hope you enjoy!.