Oven Baked Cheeseburger. A crispy coating mix is the secret ingredient that dresses up these baked burgers. You bake them in the oven instead of grilling or frying. I like to use a sweet and spicy steak sauce for the best flavor.
While meat with less fat content will make for a healthier burger, the higher the fat content, the more heat the meat can withstand and the juicier your burger will be. Serve the burgers on split toasted buns with your favorite toppings, such as cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and pickle slices, and the condiments of your choice. Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written on behalf of Forward Influence for Avocados from Mexico, RITAS, and TABASCO® Brand. You can have Oven Baked Cheeseburger using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Cheeseburger
- Prepare 8 slices of bread.
- You need 1-1/3 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 cup of mild shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need As needed of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of bacon relish see my recipe.
- You need 8 teaspoon of mayonnaise.
- You need To taste of tomato ketchup optional.
The opinions and text are all mine. Don't worry about grilling this winter. Top the cooked meat with the cheese slices, as shown in the image below. In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, sour cream, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
Oven Baked Cheeseburger instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the ground beef and seasoned salt.
- In an oven safe dish, I used an 8 inch cast iron skillet, spray with nonstick and lightly sprinkle and salt. push the ground beef into the skillet. And lightly sprinkle the top with salt..
- Add the cheese over the beef. I used 75/25 lean/to fat ratio of ground beef..
- The beef will shrink away from the edges making for easy cutting and removal..
- Put into oven for 30-35 minutes..
- Cut into quarters.
- Mayonnaise the bread and add the burgers..
- Add the bacon relish.
- Put the top on and serve! I hope you enjoy!!!.
These easy oven baked burgers take out the stress of a messy stovetop and reduce those calories for a healthier, tastier burger. How to Cook Burgers in the Oven. Cooking burgers in the oven might sound strange, but it results in the juiciest burgers every single time. Before starting on the baked burgers, preheat the oven to broil and set the rack in the middle of the oven. Divide the ground beef into eight portions and form each into a patty.