Shahi kheer. Shahi Khir is a dessert fit for the kings, hence the name. Shahi means rich, royal…The abundance of dry fruits and Panir in this Kheer make it a rich. Milk powder and cornflour gives the Shahi Kheer a very creamy texture and it also reduces time to thicken the milk.
It is basically a rice pudding prepared by boiling the rice and some great dry fruits in premium quality and tasty Good Milk. Shahi Kheer – A microwave made Shahi Kheer. Use of solid milk give an indulgent twist to this Chanay Ki Dhal (Split Chickpea) Ka Halwa, Shahi Kheer (Rice Pudding) And Arabian Qehwa (Arabic. You can have Shahi kheer using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shahi kheer
- You need 2 pack of Full cream milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
- It’s 1 tin of Condensed milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 4 of Green cardamon.
- Prepare 10 of Chopped crushed almond.
- Prepare 12 of chopped. Cashew nut.
Shahi Khir is a dessert fit for the kings, hence the name. Shahi means rich, royal…The abundance of dry fruits and Panir in this Kheer make it a rich dessert. The textures of the chopped dry fruits, the. Shahi Rice Kheer Recipe, How To Make Shahi Rice Kheer Recipe. its sweet dish can be served with any lunch and dinner menu or with antime when you feel hungry.
Shahi kheer step by step
- Boil the milk in a big pot with green cardamom powder for about 1 hours..
- When milk becomes thick add soaked rice, mix well then keep the ladle aside…. Don’t stir. Cook for more For 30 minutes.
- Your milk became really thick, Now add condensed milk, mix well. (Don’t turn off the heat).. taste it, now add sugar KHEER should be sweet u can add according to ur taste but traditional it’s should be sweet.
- Now blend the kheer with hand blender..
- Turn of the flame let it cool in room Temperature for 10 minutes. Pour in serving dish sprinkled nuts over it.
- Your delicious kheer is ready 😊.
Shahi Kheer – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Indian dessert, Gluten free, celiac recipe. Shahi paneer is a preparation of paneer, native to the Indian subcontinent, consisting of a thick gravy of cream, tomatoes and Indian spices. Originating with the creamy delicacies of Mughlai cuisine (hence the term "shahi", in reference to the royal title of Shahanshah in Mughal India). खाने के बाद जरूर सर्व करें खीर का यह शाही स्वाद. रबडी़ खीर – Rabri Kheer recipes – How to make rabri kheer. Shahi Kheer Indian Dessert Recipe (Paneer Kheer).