You can cook Fried Pickles using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Pickles
- You need 1 jar of Dill pickles.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of panko crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 of flour.
- It’s 1/4 of corn meal.
- You need of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 inch of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 3/4 of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
Fried Pickles step by step
- Drain and set dill pickles to dry on paper towels.
- Set oil to heat until it reaches 350 degrees..
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Once coated, slowly and careful put into the oil and wait a couple of minutes until they look golden brown before pulling them out of the oil..
- Place on paper towels and dry off excess oil. Enjoy with the sauce recipe for the fried pickles I have if you’d like :).
- Place buttermilk on another bowl and dip each dill pickle into buttermilk before coating it in the dry ingredients..