Beef biryani. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your cooking skills. #HappyCookingToYou. Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices and let it cook unless it makes a noise.
Jump To Recipe • Print Recipe. This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing – just be sure to allow everything to cool first. Beef Biryani is super easy to make and while it may seem many steps are involved, I can guarantee you that they're all totally worth it. You can have Beef biryani using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef biryani
- It’s of for the beef curry/masala.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 of large onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 600 grams of beef cubes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomatoes roughly choppe.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 inch of stick of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of cardamom.
- Prepare 4-5 of black cardamom.
- It’s 1-2 cloves of lavangSalt as per taste.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Shan Biryani.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 of large potato cut into 2 inch cubes.
- You need of for the rice.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of basmati rice soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Few slices of lemon.
- You need 2-3 leaves of fresh mint.
- You need tablespoon of Salt2.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil6-8 cups of water.
- You need of FOR THE TOPPING / DUM.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need of Few drops yellow food colour dissolved in.
- Prepare 1 of little bit of water.
- Prepare Handful of chopped coriander.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of ghee /oil.
So let's get down to making Beef biryani step by step, shall we? Serve hot, topped with beef masala/gravy and garnished with more fried onions, chopped coriander W/Salaam, actually biryani is W/Salaam, actually biryani is not ALWAYS layered. 🙂 It depends on. This beef biryani is pretty simple to make, similar to my mutton biryani. But it has a unique taste and a little spicy too.
Beef biryani instructions
- In a pressure cooker pot, heat oil and add the thinly sliced onion. Saute until the onion is golden brown..
- Once the onion is golden, add the beef cubes along with the ginger garlic paste. Saute on high heat until the beef changes colour.
- Now add the tomatoes, yogurt and the whole spices (cardamom, peppercorn, cloves, and salt)..
- Also add the Shan Biryani Masala..
- Cook on high heat, while constantly stirring for about 5-7 minutes. Add 2 cups of water, the beef should be submerged in liquid..
- Now cover the pressure cooker pot with it's lid and bring to pressure. The cooking time will vary from 5-10 minutes depending on the cut of the beef and also the size of the beef pieces. The beef I used took about 10 minutes to cook through..
- Now add the cubed potato..
- Cook the beef on high heat, stirring frequently until excess liquid has evaporated and the oil has separated from the curry. Also the cubed potato should be almost cooked through too.
- FOR THE RICE Now in another large pot, bring water to a boil and add the rice, cumin seeds, lemon, chopped mint, oil and salt. Cook the rice until it is parboiled (3/4 cooked). Drain the rice in a colander.
- FOR ASSEMBLING: In a separate large pot, layer half of the rice. Then add the beef curry, and top with sliced lemon and chopped coriander..
- Cover with the remaining rice..
- Drizzle over the milk, and some yellow food colouring mixed with water..
- Drizzle with melted ghee or butter..
- Sprinkle more chopped coriander and lemon slices if desired..
- Cover and steam cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes until the rice is fully cooked..
- Mix the biryani carefully and serve with raita..
Making dum biryani is not at all difficult, the key thing is getting the rice cooked to. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Beef Biryani Recipe in Urdu & English. Beef Biryani recipe is one of the most beloved Pakistani recipe and there is restaurant or household that is virtually untouched by it. there are many other. In a large bowl, make spice mix: ground ginger, garlic powder.