Couple's Pink Heart Gelatin Dessert For Valentine's Day.
You can have Couple's Pink Heart Gelatin Dessert For Valentine's Day using 4 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couple's Pink Heart Gelatin Dessert For Valentine's Day
- You need 40 ml of Strawberry syrup.
- It’s 120 ml of Yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Easy dissolving sweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Gelatin (recently purchased from store).
Couple's Pink Heart Gelatin Dessert For Valentine's Day instructions
- This is the frozen "Preserve Small Strawberries in Strawberry Preserve and Syrup"..
- Add the 120 ml of unsweetened yogurt in a container..
- Mix the yogurt well until smooth..
- Add 40 ml of frozen strawberry syrup (I used 1/4 of the amount in the photo shown in Step 1) into the yogurt..
- Mix well until the color becomes pink. The syrup should add enough sweetness..
- Dissolve 1 teaspoon of gelatin in 1 tablespoon of hot water (90°C). (Since a small part of the gelatin may stick to the container, the amount of the gelatin is slightly more than it is suggested by the manufacturer.).
- Quickly add the gelatin into the yogurt mixture from Step 5..
- Once it is well mixed, pour it into heart-shaped silicon cups. You can also use heart-shaped pudding molds. You may find them at a dollar store..
- Divide 175 ml of the mixture into 2 containers..
- 120 ml of chilled yogurt + 40 ml of frozen fruit juice + 15 ml of gelatin solution took about 1 hour to harden..
- Place them into the glass bowls. I made the chocolate syrup by combining the water and the generous amount of easy dissolving sweetened cocoa powder..
- Pour the chocolate syrup around the pink heart. I accidentally dripped the chocolate syrup on the heart..
- So I made one of the drop into a heart shape..
- I thought about drawing a heart on the other one too, but decided not to..