Tofu and vegetable Bruschetta. Tofu and vegetable Bruschetta Received flavored olive oil for xmas and tried out this quick snack recipe. See great recipes for Tofu Appetizer, Tofu and vegetable Bruschetta too! Place eggplant and tofu, well-spaced, in a single layer on baking sheet.
See great recipes for Mapo Tofu Braised silken tofu and ground beef with spicy sauce too! Being a vegetarian doesn't mean you can't have bland and unexciting meals. In fact, tofu is the perfect substitution for any mean in a variety of traditional dishes. You can cook Tofu and vegetable Bruschetta using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu and vegetable Bruschetta
- Prepare 1 loaf of long, thin french bread.
- You need 1 of Roma tomato – diced.
- Prepare 1 stick of celery – diced.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño – diced.
- You need 1 block of firm tofu – diced.
- It’s 1 cup of Morningstar vegetarian ground beef.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped or minced cilantro.
- It’s 1 dash of flavored olive oil – hot peppers, basil, lemon olive oil.
You don't have to be a vegetarian to enjoy it either. See great recipes for Simple Tomato Garlic Bruschetta, Bruschetta too! For the toasts: Put an oven rack in the center of the oven. Arrange the bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
Tofu and vegetable Bruschetta step by step
- In fry pan, add all diced and chopped ingredients with 1 tsp oil and dash of salt and pepper, fry 5 min..
- Slice bread diagnally, place on pan, drizzle flavor olive oil on bread slices, add a spoonful of topping mixture, toast Bruschetta in oven, and serve..
The Best Vegetarian Bruschetta Recipes on Yummly Bruschetta is an Italian antipasto consisting of grilled bread with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, salt and other ingredients. There are so many ways you can toast your bread: in the oven, a skillet, a griddle, a grill pan, a toaster, etc. Use what you have on hand! Easy, vegan fried rice loaded with tender vegetables, crispy baked tofu, and tons of flavor!